KIM KOREAN RESTAURANTS LTD
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Kim Korean Restaurants Ltd, company registration number 07205480 and having its registered address at Bentima House, 2nd Floor, 168-172 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BP.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering an Account (as defined in our website terms and conditions), purchasing any goods available through the Website or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of job bookings carried out through our Website.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is kept for the duration of your use of our service.
If you are registered with an Account and your personal details change, you may update them by accessing your profile on the Website. If you have any questions about how we use data collected which relates to you, please contact us using the details set out below.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, goods or services as set out in our website terms and conditions.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will notify you about our services which are similar to those which were provided to you via the Website.
We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly given us permission to do so.